If you’ve seen me for any length of time in the past year or two, particularly if it was a…
Someday I’ll understand how conversations work. But not today.
Stood awkwardly in a Wawa today for long moments, a few times, trying to figure out if the conversation I was having with a former coworker (now working there) was over or just paused while he did some bit of work or another… So I’m with ya. :/
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
The most unappreciated candy, ever.
but does anyone actually buy them??? these candies are bomb but i dont remember ever actually buying them somehow they just show up
I have never bought them they always just came from some church lady’s purse.
I would totally buy them, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen them in a store! It’s true, they just appear! Like delicious strawberry manna.
"Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors."
Cory Booker, Mayor of Newark, NJ (via breathingroseylu)